Spoolish was created by Emily Essen with the belief that art is woven into every facet of life. With a fine arts instinct from a young age, she has always loved filling a page with color. At the age of 23, she wondered how her art could exist off her bedroom walls and experienced in everyday life. Choosing clothing as her canvas, and stitching as her medium, Spoolish began crafting hand stitched embroidered knits to keep cozy while quarantining amidst COVID-19 in spring 2020.
After gaining popularity for its customizable loungewear, Spoolish continues to test out new styles featuring one-of-a-kind upcycled streetwear and elevated silhouettes. Spoolish was brought to the streets of New York City in fall 2021 and continually hosts countless pop-up shop events at Artists & Fleas in Chelsea Market and Williamsburg.
Today, the brand thrives on bringing a new position to fashion through wearable art, with each piece telling its own story. With every stitch, Spoolish transforms each wearer into not only the beholder, but rather the muse themselves.
Why made to order?
Spoolish believes in producing items based on real demand to avoid waste.
Does Spoolish take custom orders?
- We offer personalization and customized colors to numerous designs in our collections.
- For custom orders, please submit an inquiry under the "INQUIRIES" tab at the top of the page. Please keep in mind we only accept custom orders that meet a minimum quantity of 10 items or minimum price of $500.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards; however, we do not accept personal checks, prepaid debit cards, or money orders. For express checkout, we offer Google Pay, PayPal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay on mobile.
- Afterpay is a shop now and pay in 4 interest-free payments service. You order will ship as noted above but your purchase price will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks. Please see the Afterpay site for more information.
Why is my discount code not working?
Our discount codes do not apply to 1/1, sale or limited edition items.
Do you have size guides?
Please check the product pages of any style you have your eye on for the exact size guide and measurements.
Shipping & Returns
How long will it take for my order to ship?
- Items that are noted as 1/1 will ship within 3 business days as they are already made and ready to ship!
- The rest of our items are made to order, so please allow three to four weeks of processing time once the order is placed. Some styles may ship immediately.
- Important Note: Our Big Three Personalized Crewneck and Big Three Personalized Hoodie are currently available for pre-order, so please allow four to five weeks of processing time on these items. If you need an item sooner, please email email@example.com!
Where do you ship?
We currently ship worldwide from New York, NY USA.
What is your exchange/return policy?
Exchanges and returns can be made if your unworn item(s) are sent back within 14 days of your delivery date. To make an exchange or return please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number. Your return shipment will not be paid for.
- Spoolish does not accept returns or exchanges on 1/1 items unless your item(s) arrived damaged or defective.
- Spoolish does not accept returns or exchanges on sale items unless your item(s) arrived damaged or defective.
- Spoolish does not accept returns or exchanges from our personalized Birth Chart Collections or Zodiac Collection unless your item(s) arrived damaged or defective.
What if there is a mistake with my order?
In the event that there is a mistake with your order or you receive the wrong item(s), please email email@example.com and we will happily help you.
Do you offer price adjustments?
Spoolish does not offer price adjustments. Don't miss out on 15% off your first order when you subscribe to our mailing list!
When is your next pop-up shop?
We announce our pop-up shops and private event dates on Instagram so make sure you're following along @spoolish!